Hiring: Accounting DR Clerk
Location: Charleston, SC
Shift: Full Time
Accounting Clerk ABM is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join the team in Charleston. This position is responsible for gathering, recording, and auditing daily revenue information. Job duties may be modified, or other responsibilities assigned as needed. Job duties included but are not limited to Maintain and prepare daily reports, Process revenue information, Audit tickets and/or other associated accounting documentation, filing appropriate paperwork, Assist Manager as requested, Data entry as needed, Answer phones and general office duties as required, other duties as assigned
- Must possess excellent customer service skills for all customer transactions
- Oversees all cashiers to make sure work is completed appropriately
- Accountable for cash transactions with daily and monthly parking customers
- Make sure correct change is given and all transactions are accounted for correctly
- Train new associates on POS systems
- Count down cash drawer with previous shift lead present to ensure accurate counts and reporting
- Check in with cashiers, no less than once an hour, for drops and change needs.
- Provide customer service and information to patrons in and exiting the parking deck.
- Check unattended booths no less than once every two hours. Ensure booths are in unattended mode and that booths have all need materials.
- Review the schedule and prep for next shift. Including money audits, supply checks, verifying the cashier has all needed paperwork to complete their duties
- Responsible for quality service, customer satisfaction, clean facility areas, and a safe work environment
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA badge (if applicable), including ten-year work history if available
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr. of similar work experience
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban, and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)