Assistant Community Manager
Company: BH Management
Hiring: Assistant Community Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: 2250 Ellison Lakes Drive, Kennesaw, GA, 30152
Property: Park at Kennesaw
Direct link to the position:
The Assistant Community Manager is responsible for assisting in all operational duties of the Community Manager including, reporting, rent processing, leasing and marketing and overseeing the community and community staff in the Community Manager’s absence.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with daily and month-end reporting including accurate reporting on resident ledgers.
- Responsible for posting rent, collection on delinquency, the eviction process, creating/posting POs, and daily deposits.
- Secures and manages lease renewals and prepares new lease paperwork for final approval.
- Physically walk and inspect community daily addressing any issues and verifying property conditions meet Company standard.
- Assist in hiring and training of new team members as needed.
- Monitors resident satisfaction through various methods of communication.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the property and competitors in the area.
- Oversees property operations and staff in Community Manager’s absence.
- Assist with leasing job duties, including touring prospective residents and preparation of lease agreements, as directed to meet business need.
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong marketing background
- Basic computer technology skills and basic knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a collaborative setting
- Ability to handle multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Previous bookkeeping/account reconciliation experience
- Previous property management industry experience
- CAM/Licensed Property Manager certification
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager
- Valid driver’s license may be required
Work Schedule: 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday; additional hours, including weekends, will be required to meet business needs.
BH/B.HOM fosters the diverse voices of our community by advocating for inclusivity, celebrating our differences, and continually evolving our practice to make BH/B.HOM a better place to work and live.
In 2018 and 2017, BH was ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine and Great Place to Work’s “Best Workplaces for Women.” BH was also ranked in 2018 and 2020 as one of the “Best Workplaces for Millennials.” In addition, in 2019, BH was named to the 100 “Best Workplaces for Diversity.” We continue to recognize that we are only as strong as each individual employee and we value our employees by providing a strong benefit package:
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- 401(k) + company match
- Birthday Paid Day Off
- BH Gives Back (Paid Volunteer Time Off)
- 13 Paid Holidays
- BH Paid Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
At BH Management Services, we are committed to creating value. We acquire, improve, and manage apartment communities, and our success in this endeavor is evidenced by our growth from a start-up firm in 1993 to one of the largest multi-family management companies in the nation. BH understands that great customer service is what keeps residents satisfied, and that great service comes from engaged, happy and well-trained team members.