Self Opportunity, Inc.
Hiring: Assistant General Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
The Assistant General Manager will assist in the oversight of store operations & customer service. Additionally, the Assistant General Manager will support employee hiring, scheduling and management, food safety, inventory, regulatory compliance, reporting and store efficiency and optimization.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the General Manager the AGM will recruit, hire, train, supervise, coach, and counsel Team Members
- Leadership of a professional, FUN & positive Team Member and Customer experience
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation regulations by following and enforcing ServSafe regulations
- Foster and lead environment of sales driving in all channels to meet sales budgets and forecasts
- Assist in compiling work schedules and reports
- Ensure shop is in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Place purchase orders for supplies, commodities and associated products and support for the purchase or requisition of retail & food service equipment
- Maintain recipes, pricing and portion control; maintain weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Maintain and report to Restaurant Support Center; temperature logs, receiving logs and packing lists, inventory control logs, Store Self-Assessment audits, sales and tip data
- Report Human Resources or Customer incidents to General Manage and/or Restaurant Support Center
- 18 years old or older
- Open availability, Monday – Sunday, 40+ hours a week including evenings, weekends & holidays
Equal opportunity employer