Hopdoddy Burger Bar is hiring at our Camelback location in Phoenix, AZ!
Now hiring for ALL full & part time Culinary Positions:
- Expo, Prep Cook, Fry Cook, Grill Cook, Build Cook, Dishwasher
About the Job
The Culinary Team Members are at the heart of what we do – crafting all-natural ingredients prepared by hand every day. From hand-cut fries to fresh baked bread, we work together as a team to create something we are truly proud of. At Hopdoddy, we are a place you can grow, prosper, have fun, and make a difference. If this describes your passion and purpose, we’d love to hear from you!
What’s a Hopdoddy, You Ask?
Hops are a flower used to make beer tasty & Doddy is a nickname for Black Angus cattle. Put them together and you have Hopdoddy! The world has plenty of places to get a burger & a cold one… we’re just dedicated to do the best rendition out there. We have 32 locations across Texas, Arizona, California, Colorado, and Tennessee- and more on the way!
Hopdoddy has been named #1 on “The 50 Best Burger Joints in America” by Business Insider, one of the “The Best Burgers in America” by Food & Wine, one of the “33 Best Burgers in the Entire Country” by Thrillist, and one of the “10 Brands to Watch” by CNBC and MSN.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture
- Take home up-to $30,000*
- Health, Vision, and Dental for full timers starting at less than $2/day
- Paid vacation, parental leave, and anniversary awards
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP) access to financial coaching, wellness counseling, identity protection, legal & mediation services, and more!
- Flexible scheduling so you can spend time with loved ones, pursue college, or your other passions
- 50% Off Team Member discounts to enjoy Hopdoddy with your friends & family
- Opportunity to grow and advance through our Lead Manager program- more than 50% of our restaurant leaders began as hourly Team Members!
- We have fun taking service seriously and celebrate your authentic individuality- bring on the t-shirt and jeans!
- We give back to our communities through our Goodnight Good Cause program, donating over a million dollars to date!
Licenses & Certifications
- Food Handler
- 4 days minimum availability for full timers
- Active Food Handler Card and Alcohol Safety Certification
- Demonstrate good math and communication skills
- Able to lift 30lbs frequently and up to 50lbs occasionally
- Standing, bending, and walking the entire workday
- Restaurant, retail, or customer service experience a plus
Learn More About the Vibe
Our Culture: www.hopdoddy.com/culture
*Benefits and pay described here are reflective of a full-time role. Hopdoddy is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.