Murphy's Waste Oil
Murphy’s Waste Oil, a Clean Harbors company, South Portland, ME location is currently looking for a Class A Driver to join their team! Class A Drivers are responsible for the transportation of used hazardous and nonhazardous materials in tanker trucks from local branches back to our oil terminal for storage and preparation for re-refining.
Why work for Murphy’s Waste Oil?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time.
- Maintain daily reports
- Operate Tanker Truck to local branches
- Operating pumps
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Must have Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement.
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsement.
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- 3+ year tanker experience.
- Ability to travel 10% as required by business needs.
- Clean driving record.
Murphy’s Waste Oil, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors and its subsidiaries are a Military & Veteran friendly company.