Sonic Drive In
Sonic Drive In is hiring Hourly Team Members Including Cooks in Goodyear, AZ!
Where is it written that Fun and Work can’t be one and the same? Not in our playbook, that’s for sure. At SONIC®, we encourage and attract wildly creative people. Bold, unique personalities whose passion for what they do show in the food, the experience, and the culture of America’s most-loved restaurant brand.
It’s fast. And it’s fun. If that’s the way you roll, then let’s go. We’re ready to feed that passionate drive of yours with a world of training, benefits and development opportunities. Buckle up — let’s take a road trip to a fun, challenging and rewarding long-term career.
We want YOU!!! Come grow with us!
We are actively searching for individuals who want to grow in their careers NOW!
We will train a qualified leader that may not have experience in our field.
As a SONIC Drive-In Shift Manager, you are responsible for assisting the General Manager and Assistant General Manager in managing the daily operations of the restaurant to provide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience at the SONIC Drive-In.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3 – 5 years restaurant experience
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits
- Ability to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong, positive working relationships
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees
- Computer literate in Windows based programs
Benefits (Available to all full-time positions):
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Comprehensive training program for management
- Comprehensive health, Life, Dental and Vision
- Great salary & bonus program
- Competitive starting hourly rates and bonus program for assistants
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.