Aladdin Campus Dining
Job Title: Cook Supervisor
Requisition Number: 16090
Work Arrangement: Onsite
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Role at a glance:
We are looking to bring an experienced cook supervisor to our Higher Education team in Chicopee, MA. As a cook supervisor for Aladdin Campus Dining, you will have the opportunity to coordinate and supervise the work of employees to ensure efficiency and adherence to established standards in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
#LI-CD1 #indeedelior #JC #monster
What you’ll be doing:
- Instructing and training employees in all aspects of food service and sanitation, ensuring meal services begin on time, and ensuring that portion, appearance and temperature for all food items is appropriate and of high quality.
What we’re looking for:
- At least one years’ prior culinary experience in a quality and high volume establishment with an emphasis on scratch cooking.
- Complete knowledge of proper culinary and fine catering methods, techniques and standards.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform multiple tasks at once.
- The ideal candidate must have high-level product knowledge, provide friendly and helpful customer service and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate must have experience supervising a team.
This position will also require the following:
- Proficient experience with Microsoft applications, computers, and computer programs.
- Submission of an Up To Date Resume with application.
- A Culinary/Chef test as a part of the Interview process.
- Food Handlers/ServSafe certification preferred.
- Allergen Training
Where you’ll be working:
College of Our Lady of Elms
$22-$25 per/hr (Based On Experience)
- Medical (FT Employees)
- Voluntary UNUM offering for Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity
- Discount Program
- Commuter Benefits (Parking and Transit)
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay (9 paid holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement (FT Employees)
- Paid Time Off
As our higher education segment, Aladdin serves colleges and universities across the United States. From dining halls to sporting events, we recognize how important food is to the college experience, and strive to ensure that students receive delicious, healthy food to fuel them through education and life.
About Elior-North America:
Elior North America is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to diversity and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. We take pride in supporting the development of our employees and their skills at all levels and in fostering an environment of growth.
At Elior North America, we are committed to offering growth and advancement opportunities for all of our employees. The valuable skills and experience you’ve gained with Elior will propel you further in your career, whether with our corporate office or one of our brand segments.