Clean Harbors Fort McMurray, AB (98K7 – CNOOC) is looking for Local Driver/ Operator’s to join their safety conscious team! We are looking for a candidate that has experience in oilfield, industrial or construction who is interested in operating a vac, water, or combo truck.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages for these permanent full-time position;
- 7 shifts on, 7 shifts off work rotation Days/Nights;
- LOCAL ONLY (No accomodations / flights provided);
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work; practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drives, Operates and Stages Combo Units;
- Performs Pre and Post trip inspections;
- Ensures cleanliness of equipment;
- Completes all required paperwork;
- Attends daily safety meetings;
- Works as part of a team with Customers, Coworkers & Supervisors.
- Must hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive and CSO/CSTS certificates (training can be provided & will be required to provide proof prior to first day);
- Class 1 or 3 Driver’s License (18 speed manual transmission) required;
- Oilfield, industrial or construction experience is an asset;
- Previous experience in a labour-intensive role;
- Capable of working outdoors in various weather conditions for extended periods of time;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.