Hiring: Executive Chef
Location: The Dalles, OR
The Executive Chef is responsible for all back of the house elements and supports all Cafes on campus at the operated facility to ensure client and guest satisfaction. The Executive Chef will ensure best practices are being followed in order to uphold our high-quality standards. This position will assist the General Manager in achieving financial success of the company through the implementation of all culinary best practices, guidelines, policies, and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
Ideal Candidate Experience
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- SERV Safe certified or ability to become SERV Safe certified
- Graduate of an accredited Culinary institution preferred
- Experience in operating a successful restaurant or corporate dining facility
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Work up to 8 hours a day on your feet, excluding breaks
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs
- Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code
- Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods
We offer full time employees a variety of benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as a comprehensive leave program based on employment status. The annual salary range for this position is $62,542 – $79,330. Final compensation will be determined based on experience and skills, and may vary from the range listed above.