Executive Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager
Scratch Kitchen, Growing Restaurant Group
Salary-Up to $69k +20% Bonus (Quarterly)
Location: Ashburn, VA
The Executive Sous Chef works closely with the Executive Chef to develop chef driven food, managing kitchen staff and assisting in growing the business. You will monitor all the food that enters and leaves the kitchen, including prepping, cooking, plating, and temperature in order to amaze our guest. Train the kitchen staff on how to properly cook and present the food, create staff schedules, order food supplies and kitchen equipment, and inventory the food products and provide solutions to staff conflict and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or related culinary degree preferred.
- Experience working in scratch kitchens, and must have high volume experience.
- Maintain a safe, orderly and sanitized kitchen while using proper food handling techniques.
- Understand, monitor and control inventory and labor costs.
- Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills with staff and customers.
- Comprehensive Benefits package, including Life Insurance & 401k
- Obtainable 20% Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
- Associate Assistance Program
- 6 weeks Pregnancy Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Pet Insurance
- Prepaid Legal
- Retirement Plan