Franchise Real Estate Manager
Hiring: Franchise Real Estate Manager
Salary: $72,000 – $85,000/yr. (Depending on Experience)
Location: Dallas, TX
Assists in the development of the strategic plan and Executes the strategic plan and direction for the real estate functions, ensuring the selection of the best sites available for the franchise.
- Prioritize development based on demographics, psychographics, geographic information system and other factors that impact restaurant sales volumes.
- Explain market strategy, plans and chronology with regard to specific locations and regional areas.
- Identify prime locations in target markets and ensure new restaurant growth through market research, site evaluation, deal negotiations, and follow up.
- Knowledgeable of tax laws, zoning laws and regulations, property values, demographics, and real estate trends in order to determine a property’s investment value.
- Secure quality sites within desired markets that meet/beat fair market value.
- Ensure profitable management of existing real estate portfolio by effectively negotiating existing restaurant renewals that comply with the agreed upon profitability requirements.
- Collaborate in site acquisition and evaluation, review and negotiate business lease terms, and the smooth and timely opening of new restaurants.
- Achieve productivity targets while generating high quality real estate projects that meet or exceed return objectives.
- Partner and streamline efforts with Store Development to ensure cost savings and efficiencies and successful timing of new restaurant openings.
- Monitor the performance of new restaurants and the ongoing progression of new restaurant development
- College degree, advanced degree preferred, Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 7-10 years’ experience in real estate development is necessary.
- Real Estate deal making, lease negotiation, and site selection required.
- Experience in the hospitality industry required.
Equal Opportunity Employer