Bubba's Cooks Country
BUBBA’S COOKS COUNTRY
6617 Hillcrest * Dallas, TX 75205 * 214-373-6527
We are looking for great people to join our Team and we invite you to come apply in person, or call and speak to a Manager for an appointment.
At Bubba’s, we prepare comfort food made from scratch, with family recipes handed down for generations. We act with integrity, respect each other, and live by the Golden Rule. Each member of our team has an important role….. to create an extraordinary experience for each guest that exceeds their expectations.
Our Vision: We aspire to be the leader in our industry through the quality of our food, our outstanding service and the positive impact we have on everyone we touch.
We are hiring for all front of house & back of house positions.
Here’s what we offer:
- Discounted employee meals
- 401(k) Plan
- Employees receive retention and referral bonuses
- Flexible hours and work schedule
- Comprehensive training program no experience needed, we will train you
- Ability to start or build a career and join a great family
- Fun and friendly atmosphere
- Safe and comfortable work environment
- Dart access across the street
What are you going to do?
- Have a sharp eye for freshness, quality and execution
- Uphold our high sanitation and safety standards
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Show passion and commitment to create a fun, positive work atmosphere
- Be a Team Player
- Exhibit a strong work ethic and positive attitude
What we’re looking for
- Individuals who believe in treating our team members and guests like Family
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- People who are dedicated to quality
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills and ability to follow recipes
- Candidates must have a positive outlook, permanent smile and enjoy having fun while making customers happy
- Honesty, integrity and excellence in all you do
Great Food, Great People, Great Results
- You can be proud of the food you prepare. Bubba’s serves traditional, southern comfort food with only the highest quality ingredients, prepared from time-honored recipes.
- You’ll become part of an amazing Family. We continue to grow and prosper by taking care of our customers and our employees.
- Our employees live and work in the communities we serve. Being a good steward to our community is a top priority for us.