Hiring: General Manager
Pay: $22.27 – $28.34/hr. (+ Bonus)
Location: Federal Way, WA
The General Manager is the face of the company. This is a full-time position responsible for the overall restaurant operations, guest service, employee engagement and profitability. Specific duties include but are not limited to the implementation and execution of guest service, food safety and quality control as well as other policies and procedures. The General Manager is responsible for staffing the restaurant. Restaurant Managers are expected to work in the front of the house and be leading the team during peak business hours to ensure their team is working together and guests have a quality dining experience. Proficiency in all restaurant positions and operations is a must. It is essential the Restaurant Manager takes ownership of all operations and consistently sets goals and outline specific timelines for the team to ensure all established metrics are achieved. General Managers are expected to perform tasks/routine job duties assigned to them.
General Manager Job Responsibilities
- Validate that all food is prepared following company recipes and ensures safety standards are adhered to. Accounts for all sales within the point of sale system and inventory tracking systems are effectively utilized within the restaurant. If necessary, create and implement extra measures to resolve concerns about inventory.
- Manage all controllable expenses and place orders to meet the needs of the restaurant. Use and manage existing systems and guidelines to control expenses. Develop strategies and implement policies to improve operational efficiencies. Maintain good working relationships with vendors.
- Ensure all equipment, small wares, food, and paper products are used for their intended purpose. Make certain all equipment is cleaned and all scheduled preventive maintenance is performed to ensure everything is safe for use and working effectively. Trouble-shoot and repair minor equipment in a timely manner. Report non-functioning equipment immediately.
- Manage staff to adhere to all cash and banking policies and procedures. Verify all asset protection systems are used and function properly.
- Validate that all food is cooked to order. Ensure all food, specialty drinks and desserts follow company recipes and are always accounted for in the POS system.
Education and Work Experience
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Required: Serv Safe Certificate.
- Must have 1-2 years of direct food/retail management experience
- Required: Driver’s license and minimum state required insurance.
- Some experience using a POS system is preferred.
- Must be 18+
- Open availability
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Program
- 401k with match
- Complimentary meals
401k for all employees over the age of 20
Equal Opportunity Employer