Hiring: General Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Pay: $26.44 – $29.12/hr.
The General Manager will oversee store operations & customer service, including P&L responsibility, employee hiring, scheduling and management, food safety, inventory, regulatory compliance, reporting and store efficiency and optimization.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, coach, and counsel Team Members
- Leadership of a professional, FUN & positive Team Member and Customer experience
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation regulations by following and enforcing ServSafe regulations
- Foster and lead environment of sales driving in all channels to meet sales budgets and forecasts
- Compile work schedules and reports
- Ensure shop is in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Control inventory and purchased spend management
- Enforce Restaurant corporate policies and procedures
- Place purchase orders for supplies, commodities and associated products and support for the purchase or requisition of retail & food service equipment
- Maintain recipes, pricing and portion control; maintain weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Maintain and report to Restaurant Support Center; temperature logs, receiving logs and packing lists, inventory control logs, Store Self-Assessment audits, sales and tip data
- Report Human Resources or Customer incidents to Restaurant Support Center
- 18 years old or older
- Open availability, Monday – Sunday, 40+ hours a week including evenings, weekends & holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer