Sonic Drive In
Now Hiring Restaurant General Managers, Assistant Managers, and Shift Managers in Phoenix, AZ!
Sonic is looking for somebody who loves to grow and develop people and the restaurants using their own creativity, knowledge and motivation to be the best.
As a SONIC Drive-In General Manager, you are responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations of the Drive-In to provide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience at the Sonic Drive-In. As the highest management position within the Drive-In, you are accountable for the Drive-In and its operations.
Being an Assistant Manager at a SONIC Drive-In restaurant is the cherry on top of a Strawberry Cheesecake Shake. You’ll assist the drive-in restaurant’s General Manager in managing drive-in operations. You will also be involved in training and supporting other employees to ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. We want every guest to have an enjoyable dining experience every time they come to SONIC.
As a SONIC Drive-In Shift Manager, you are responsible for assisting the General Manager and Assistant General Manager in managing the daily operations of the restaurant to provide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience at the SONIC Drive-In.
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations required
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR) or one year entry level retail management experience required. Experience running shifts without supervision
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
- Respect for everyone touched by the Sonic brand.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the power of the individual.
- Importance of relationships as a way of life.
- Doing different, special and better things to surprise and delight everyone touched by the Sonic brand.
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.