Location: Lake Charles, LA
As a Groundskeeper you play a vital role in creating a great first impression and ensuring residents feel at home in their community.
- Primarily responsible for the daily upkeep of the grounds and appearance of the property; upkeep of community grounds and common areas, creating and maintaining curb appeal
- May assist in minor exterior repairs as-needed
- Maintains exterior preventative maintenance programs and schedules
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma)
- A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
Will normally work a Monday-Friday schedule with rotating weekends; (hours may vary to meet the business needs of the property)
At BH Management Services, we are committed to creating value. We acquire, improve and manage apartment communities, and our success in this endeavor is evidenced by our growth from a start-up firm in 1993 to one of the largest multi-family management companies in the nation. BH understands that great customer service is what keeps residents satisfied, and that great service comes from engaged, happy and well-trained team members.
In 2018 and 2017, BH was ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine and Great Place to Work’s “Best Workplaces for Women.” BH was also ranked in 2018 and 2020 as one of the “Best Workplaces for Millennials.” In addition, in 2019, BH was named to the 100 “Best Workplaces for Diversity.” We continue to recognize that we are only as strong as each individual employee and we value our employees by providing a strong benefit package:
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- 401(k) + company match
- Birthday Paid Day Off
- BH Gives Back (Paid Volunteer Time Off)
- 12 Paid Holidays
- BH Paid Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
BH/B.HOM fosters the diverse voices of our community by advocating for inclusivity, celebrating our differences, and continually evolving our practice to make BH/B.HOM a better place to work and live.