*Up to 5,000 Sign on Bonus available for qualified candidates***
Our Clean Harbors Nisku, AB location is currently looking for a Journeyman, Apprentice or B Pressure Welder to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the application of trade skills to a wide variety of welding, fitting and custom fabrication. Competitive wages provided with the opportunity for overtime.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner;
- Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly and welding operations;
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding;
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using processes such as: gas tungsten arc, gas metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, shielded metal arc, resistance welding, etc.
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring that there is no loose or thick scale, slag, rust, moisture, grease or other foreign matter;
- Provide mentoring and support to apprentices as required.
- Alberta Journeyman, Apprentice or B Pressure Welder Certification required;
- Drivers’ license required;
- Previous experience with Vac Truck and/or fabrication is an asset;
- Mechanically inclined.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.