****$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS****
Safety Kleen in Billings, MT is looking for a Local Class B Route Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Local Class B Route Driver you will be responsible for pickup of waste oil and anti-freeze at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly, Plus Commission)
- Local Monday-Friday! Home Nightly!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Will operate a Class B Tanker, making 10-15 stops per day
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses; Sample collection.
- Generate new leads in the field at customer locations
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Minimum Class B CDL required
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Previous route experience preferred
- Ability to use a handheld device (ELD)
- Strong customer service skills
Wondering what to expect in starting your career as a driver with us? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors and its subsidiaries are a Military & Veteran friendly company.