M Crowd Restaurant Group
Hiring: Real Estate Development Coordinator
Pay: $45,000 – $60,000/yr.
Location: Irving, TX
Real Estate Development Coordinator
- Strong working knowledge of Windows-based computer software including strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to manage, coordinate and prioritize multiple projects at one time.
- Understanding of Commercial Real Estate Leases.
- Able to read and understand Architectural and Engineering plans.
- Able to communicate professionally with Architects, Landlords & Vendors
- Understanding of Construction and Design contracts.
- 5+ years of experience
- Manage Lease Administration
- Create and update Real Estate Development/ Construction budgets.
- Support Landlord requests for information
- Receive, code, and submit invoices to AP for payment and adjust budgets accordingly.
- Enter project specific data to standard boilerplate contract forms.
- Collect project closeout documents as defined in the lease or contract.
- Solicit insurance certificates from contractors in accordance with lease requirements.
- Prepare Ad Hoc Projects as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer