Manager of Real Estate for Shipley Donuts – Southeastern US
Shipley Do-Nuts is a Houston institution since 1936 with over 350 Do-Nut shops in over 12 states. We are poised to double nationally over the next 5 years and are hiring an experienced Real Estate Manager to join our corporate family.
- Serious Applicants Only, must have national franchise experience
- Candidates must have intricate understanding and experience within the restaurant franchise industry with depth in real estate development
- Must have managed all aspects related to the development of company stores including, establishing budgets, assisting in obtaining loans, and overseeing the development, which includes the due diligence process with engineers, architects, and brokers
- Will work closely with the Director of Real Estate as well as the Franchise Sales & Construction departments to coordinate onboarding of new Franchisees and fulfill the annual quota of openings, manage the current pipeline of commitments to final openings
- Must have 5 plus years in an equivalent position
- Compensation will be commensurate with the seniority of the role
- Some travel required, position will be stationed in Southeastern U.S.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 3 weeks’ vacation, and 401k
- Shipley Do-Nuts is an equal opportunity employer |M|F|D|V|A