Restaurant Assistant Manager
RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER
FORT WORTH, TX
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
To assist with management responsibilities and ensure efficiency and quality of all operations within the restaurant.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing quick, efficient service and quality products.
- Provide excellence in quality, service and cleanliness.
- Create and maintain a positive and cooperative atmosphere among employees and customers.
- Maintain knowledge and operation of all equipment.
Positions Supervised: Shift Leaders and Team Members when the MIC.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be clean, neat and well groomed.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills to work with customers and employees.
- Must have basic understanding of fast food operations, production procedures and deployment procedures.
- Must have ability to master cash control and understand and ensure adherence to Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Hospitality guidelines.
- Must understand basic principals of sales forecasting and scheduling, cost control, inventory, profit and loss statements, and personnel administration.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must have good hearing to work with customers and fellow employees and to work the drive through when necessary.
- Must have good vision to observe store dynamics and to operate kitchen equipment safely.
- Must be honest.
- Must be assertive and aggressive, but well mannered.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, cope with pressure and remain calm when challenging situations arise.
- Must be able to work as a team member and to perform job duties with a minimum of disruption to customers or fellow employees.
- Must be able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
- Must have good manual dexterity to be able to work rapidly and accurately during rush periods.
- Must be able to work as part of a team to assure constant and consistent customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service and cleanliness.
Job Training: Normally, eight to eighteen months required to gain job knowledge. Job performed under general supervision. Position requires continuous customer and employee contacts.
Working Conditions: Work area temperature may be extreme and noise level may be high at times. May have to work without food or drink during busy times.
- Assists with management of all operations within the restaurant.
- Assists in the hiring, training, and review of employee performance.
- Performs accounting responsibilities and prepares reports for submission to the home office.
- Administers the ACT program.
- Quickly prepares customers’ orders according to specifications and with the highest possible quality.
- Works as a team member to assure constant and consistent customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service, and cleanliness.
- Prioritizes work load, always serving customers first, then maintaining dining room, then maintaining work area.
- Operates all kitchen equipment.
- Acknowledges and speaks to customers when possible in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Reports any needed equipment and/or facilities repair to the Maintenance Department.