Hospitality Manager (Hourly)
Send resumes to Amy Phillips – firstname.lastname@example.org
$18-$24 per hour
- Coordinate daily restaurant operations, including organizing and supervising shifts
- Consistently deliver superior guest service in a clean, safe environment.
- Assist with training of new employees and facilitate development of current team members to reach their full potential.
- Have fun and create a positive work environment.
- Excellent leader with strong guest-focus.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision making and problem-solving skills.
- High levels of initiative, motivation and teamwork.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends. 5-day work week. No late nights.
- 2+ years restaurant manager experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Food Safety/Serve Safe certification a plus.
- $18 – $24 per hour
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity for management development and career growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer