Becks Prime Seeks Restaurant Managers in Houston, TX!
Becks Prime is looking for articulate, capable, adaptable, and driven people to help us continue delivering great customer service and high quality food to our loyal customers. With 12 stores in Houston and 1 store in Dallas we are also looking to expand in
the coming year, so there is plenty of opportunity to grow in to a General Manager position.
About Our Company:
Becks Prime started in 1985 with its first restaurant on Kirby Drive in Houston. Over the years we have never strayed from serving the best quality product at a great value. We are looking to steadily grow the company, adding stores each year. We are
well positioned to offer rewarding careers for superior managers. To learn more about our menu and concept, please visit www.becksprime.com.
“Of the many surveys BHI has conducted for our restaurant clients over the past 17 years, I have never seen such high levels of satisfaction from employees across all dimensions addressed in the survey. Clearly, Becks Prime has created a culture that
values the efforts and contributions of its employees.”
– Ashley Hollweg, Hollweg Assessment Partners
- Manage restaurant operations from food ordering, store cleanliness, food preparation, cooking, inventory management,
- labor management, customer feedback, and administrative paperwork.
- Requires some computer skills.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and join your team in getting the job done.
- Ability to respond to needs across the restaurant from the cash register to the kitchen to the dining room.
- Some Spanish helpful.
- Valid and current driver’s license maintained during employment.
Pay & Benefits:
- Starting pay range $40,000 – $50,000 per year with quarterly bonus based on performance.
- Generous paid time off (2 weeks /year. 3 weeks/year after 6 years with the company)
- Health insurance, dental/vision insurance and employer sponsored life insurance.
- Free food.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Our goal is 45-50 hours/week, with sufficient time off for quality of life.
- Managers work some night and day shifts, weekends included.
Application and Interview Process:
- Interview with Director of Human Resources.
- Second Interview with COO/VP.
- Shadow shift/work experience with a manager at one of our restaurants.
- Reference checking of previous employment, background check, education, etc.
After submitting your resume and employment application, we will contact you for an interview. Not all applicants will be contacted.