Hiring: Restaurant Manager
Location: Dallas, TX and surrounding areas
Summary of Position:
The Restaurant Manager oversees and coordinates the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Trained and certified in all FOH positions including Expo.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions consistent with Restaurant Director Guidelines for approval or review.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner. Understanding of payroll, new hire orientation/documents, invoicing, Aloha reports, punch edits. Etc.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Maintain clean FOH and BOH work areas to prevent potential hazards.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Provide advice and suggestions to Restaurant Director as needed.
- Must be 21 years of age
- A minimum of two years of experience in restaurant or hospitality industry preferred.
- Manager’s Food Service Certification and Alcohol Server Certification.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
- Basic Computer Skills, Word, Outlook
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work an average of 55 hours per week depending on business needs.
Pay & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Plans
- Matching 401K
- FREE Short/Long-Term Disability and Group Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
M Crowd Restaurant Group is a collection of boutique restaurants, searching for talented individuals who want to help build a legacy one great restaurant at a time.
Equal Opportunity Employer