Hopdoddy Burger Bar
Pay: $55,000 – $65,000/year
What you’ll love about working for Hopdoddy
- We have fun taking service seriously and celebrate your authentic individuality.
- We bring out your potential to grow and advance through our KM Ready Program & GM Apprenticeship Program.
- We provide Health, Vision, and Dental starting at $1/day.
- You receive a privilege card to enjoy Hopdoddy with your friends and family.
- We offer a 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- We give 50% team member discounts on food for you and a friend.
- We offer perks like anniversary gifts, paid vacation, & parental leave.
- We give back to our communities through our Goodnight Good Cause program, donating over a million dollars to date.
What we’ll love about working with you
A Hopdoddy Manager supports the General Manager in every aspect of their restaurant’s operations. Yes, they write schedules, place orders, and run shifts, but it’s so much more than that. A Hopdoddy Manager upholds promises to their team, their Guests, and the business.
To a Hopdoddy Manager, Team Members are the internal Guests. They assist the GM with interviewing and training of each team member. This individual enthusiastically approaches each shift as an opportunity to improve upon the previous day’s success, where the satisfaction of a hard day’s work is part of the happiness.
A business savvy Hopdoddy Manager demonstrates good time management through work/life balance. They keep the restaurant in like new condition and never turn their back on a standard. This individual helps to generate financial results with an understanding that sales and profits are the results of earning the active loyalty of their community.
A Guest-focused Hopdoddy Manager believes that loyalty is earned by keeping our promises to deliver consistent, crafted food & drink alongside hospitality from the heart. This person believes in the power of the platinum rule and treats Guests and Team Members as they wish to be treated. They create a fun environment where Team Members are encouraged to express themselves in the way they take care of the Guests.
Licenses & Certifications
- Alcohol Service
- Food Manager
- Harassment Prevention
- Must demonstrate good math and communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs frequently and up to 50lbs occasionally.
- Position requires standing, bending, and walking the entire workday.
Hopdoddy Burger Bar is an Austin born burger joint created to be different and delicious. Our name comes from the flower that gives beer its personality (Hop) + (Doddy), the nickname given to Black Angus cattle. Together they represent the perfect union of burgers + beer. Hopdoddy delivers fresh, all-natural burgers made by hand and served with heart.
Hopdoddy has been named #1 on “The 50 Best Burger Joints in America” by Business Insider, one of the “The Best Burgers in America” by Food & Wine, one of the “33 Best Burgers in the Entire Country” by Thrillist, and one of the “10 Brands to Watch” by CNBC and MSN.