Hiring: Restaurant Manager
Pay: $50,000 – $65,000/yr.
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Interviews will be held on Tuesday, February 7th from 8:00am – 7:00pm at Outback Steakhouse 1101 Seminole Trail Charlottesville, VA 22901
At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated customer service and serious food standards, bringing our Guests an AUSS-SOME experience. With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the FOH/BOH functions in a restaurant, including appearance, presentation, customer experience, and professional leadership and direction to employees.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
- Assist with staffing levels and determining which staff are assigned to each
- Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality standards consistent with the Outback brand including, but not limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline, and termination as appropriate.
- Share the vital responsibility to recruit, interview, and hire Outbackers to staff your
- Champion our development paths for all Outbackers so that they can reach their career goals. These development paths provide the roadmaps for our internal management
- Enforce safety and sanitary practices and
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections meet required state standards. The operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing direction and guidance to employees.
- Actively participates as a member of the management
- Responds to guest comments and seeking the opportunity to build guest count while educating and empowering other Outbackers to act in a similar capacity.
- Sets excellent customer service and work
- Demonstrate knowledge of the entire menu and
- Engage in community and market-related opportunities at the
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible
- Minimum age 21
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
Outback Steakhouse offers a comprehensive benefits and perks package. As a Managing Partner, you are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following or coinciding with your hire date or promotion date.
- Investment income based on restaurant cash flow
- We support your BOLD career #BloomWithUs
- PTO (Paid Time Off) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Buy-Up Short- and Long-Term Disability (with Buy-Up options)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Legal Services Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Meal comp benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Best-in-class training and development programs
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you do)
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.