Sales Representative (Facility Wastewater Treatment/Vac Services)
Clean Harbors is seeking a Facility Sales Representative in our Redwood City location to drive sales of hazardous and non-hazardous wastewater treatment and Vacuum Truck services through our various network of facilities in the Bay Area, under the Clean Harbors umbrella.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages based on your experience! Plus, Bonus Potential!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Leads strategy for business development and profitable growth within the waste water treatment market;
- Assure the sales team is appropriately deployed in the right geographies toward the right market verticals and strategic customers.;
- Lead complex sales teams with National Accounts, Local Accounts, Product and/or line of business specialization.
- Assure the business has a planning and forecast process in place to run the business;
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Strong negotiation skills: ability to drive decision-making.
- Strong collaborations skills: ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow- through.
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities.
- Proficient Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.