Hiring: Shift Leader/Manager
Location: Poulsbo, WA
A Shift Leader is an hourly employee who after proper certification is put in charge of limited time segments for the daily operations of a specific restaurant location. Shift Leaders are responsible for assigned shifts with the goal of enhancing/improving guest and team satisfaction along with supporting restaurant initiatives. Shift Leaders work in the front of the hours during peak hours to ensure the team is working together and guest have a quality experience. Shift Leaders are proficient in all team member positions and can handle operations safely when a manager is not present. Responsibilities will vary based upon the restaurant’s needs. The following is a list of some of the responsibilities and is not intended to describe all duties this position may perform. All Shift Leaders are expected to perform tasks/job duties assigned to them.
Shift Leader Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all food orders, specialty drinks and desserts follow company recipes and are always accounted for in the POS system.
- Organize for shift readiness and position team members to meet the sales demands of the restaurant. Use and manage the waste and prep systems to control expenses.
- Use equipment, small wares, and products for their intended purpose. Trouble shoot minor equipment issue and report any non-working or unsafe equipment concerns immediately. Ensure staff uses all safety equipment as required.
- Follow all cash policies.
- Coaching and Training staff as warranted
- Adherence to all policies and procedures such as speed of service, safety, and security.
- Restaurant Experience is a must
- Must be 18 or older
- Open Availability
- 401k with match
- Complimentary meals
401k for all employees over the age of 20
Equal Opportunity Employer