Hiring: Team Member
Positions: Cooks and Cashiers
Location: Southern Pines, NC
Come Join us for Open Interviews on November 8th – 11th from 8am – 6pm!
For Immediate Consideration, please apply and you will be contacted about the position!
This is a new concept opening soon in Southern Pines, NC!
We see an opportunity to provide wholesome, craveable food for families on the go.
- Prepare, cook, and server food items for customers
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
- Check the quality and freshness of ingredients
- Collect various methods of payments
- Manage transactions with customers using the cash register
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain cleanliness around checkout area
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends. 5-day work week. No late nights.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Food Safety/Serve Safe certification a plus.
The first Homeward Kitchen is located at 10735 US 15-501 in Southern Pines, NC. The completely renovated restaurant will feature dine-in, take-out and drive-thru options for ordering.
Equal Opportunity Employer