Restaurant – Team Member
- Full and Part-time positions are available.
- $12 and up starting wages
- Free employee meals
- Multiple options for health insurance, dental and vision available.
- We work with student’s schedules.
Fazoli’s currently offers competitive hiring wages, plus tip sharing. In addition to our competitive wage, we offer flexible work schedules, hiring & retention bonuses at participating restaurants. Work today and get paid today, powered by DailyPay.
Our Service Team Member is a vital member of the Fazoli’s Team.
Service Team Members enjoy meeting new people, interacting directly with Guests and ensuring each Guest has a memorable and enjoyable experience at Fazoli’s. Service Team Members are extra-friendly, smile easily and extend genuine warmth and hospitality to everyone
Fazoli’s service positions include the following:
- Cashiers: Greet Guests, recommend meals and add-ons, answer menu questions, process orders, complete payment transactions, guide Guests to the dining room and thank Guests for their business. Cashiers also keep the front counter area clean, neat and stocked.
- Drive-Thru: Greet drive-thru Guests, recommend meals and add-ons, answer menu questions, process orders, complete payment transactions, ensure order accuracy and thank Guests for their business. Drive-Thru Associates work at a fast-pace in order to meet Guest expectations of the drive-thru experience.
- Guest Ambassador: Ensures all dining room Guests enjoy a great dining experience. Locate and deliver meals to dining room Guests, fulfill extra service requests from Guests, pre-bus tables, provide bread stick service, assist in maintaining a clean and orderly dining room environment, including the condiment stand, restrooms and drink station.
- Expeditor: Coordinates kitchen flow so that all products are prepared, cooked, plated and packaged efficiently, accurately and according to Fazoli’s exact recipe, plating and packaging specifications and standards. Communicates with all Kitchen and Service Associates as needed to ensure products are served hot, fresh, quickly and accurately. Assists the Kitchen Lead, Oven Coordinator, Sandwich Station and Guest Ambassador as needed.
Prefer working in the back of the house our Kitchen Team Members enjoy preparing and serving each of Fazoli’s high quality, made-to-order products according to exact recipe specifications and plating procedures. Kitchen Team Members work at a fast pace, pay close attention to details, enjoy working with food and are organized and efficient.
Fazoli’s kitchen positions include the following:
- Kitchen Lead: Operates the steamtable, where a majority of food items originate and are prepared, cooked, plated and served. Stocks and maintains necessary food inventory for each shift, maintains clean and sanitized work area, prepares all dishes according to exact recipe specifications, communicates with Team Members to ensure all Kitchen Team Members are coordinated and operating as efficiently as possible. Assists the Oven Coordinator and Sandwich Station as needed.
- Oven Coordinator: Ensures all dishes requiring heating/cooking in the convection or microwave ovens have been prepared to exact recipe specifications and quality standards. Places products in the oven and removes them when thoroughly heated/cooked, ensuring products are hot, fresh and visually appealing. Delivers final product to the Expeditor for packaging or traying and delivery to drive-thru or dine-in Guests. Assists the Kitchen Lead and Sandwich Station as needed.
- Sandwich Station: Prepares all sandwiches, salads and pizza products to exact recipe specifications and quality standards. Maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the Sandwich Station as well as product inventory levels to meet business needs.
- Dishwasher: Cleans and sanitizes all dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, etc. according to company standards and practice. Ensures the dishwashing machine is maintained properly and that the dishwashing area is kept neat, clean and organized. Removes full trash bags and replaces as needed from the dining room and kitchen, transporting trash from the restaurant to the dumpster as directed by management.
- Food Preparation: Prepares products to pre-established inventory level as directed by management, ensuring each product is prepared to exact recipe specifications and quality standards. Ensures each prep item is properly tagged and rotated to ensure quality and freshness and discards expired or poor quality products.
Fazoli’s is an equal opportunity employer valuing a diverse workforce to build a stronger company.
For complete Job Descriptions, visit www.fazolis.jobs